- Why should I work for 247 Professional Health? We as a company care for our staff, we are approachable and caring and on top of that we offer an excellent salary; ongoing training; flexible working hours; holiday pay, whilst gaining the satisfaction that this profession brings.
- What type of placements can I enjoy? We will provide you to work within NHS services, Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Supported Tenancies and Private Learning Disabilities & Mental Health Hospitals.
- What qualifications do I need to register? As a Care Assistant you do not need any formal qualifications although an NVQ or Care Certificate in Care is desirable, as well as a willingness and enthusiasm to undertake the mandatory training courses provided, which of course are free of charge.
- How do I register? It’s easy – just contact the nearest located office to you and speak to our recruitment team. We will advise you about what documents you need to bring to register and arrange a local to you registration interview.
- DBS Check? All staff will be required to undertake a DBS check before starting work. The DBS check can be paid by credit/debit card via our website and you will get a copy of the DBS report which needs to be provided to us on receipt.
- What training is provided? We provide the mandatory and skills for care training courses e.g. Moving and Handling, First Aid, Health and Safety, Food Hygiene and Fire Safety (can vary between branches). All of these can be completed during your induction period, except Moving and Handling which must be completed before working for 247 Professional Health. If you have already completed these courses and can produce a valid certificate you may be exempt, update training may be required should you wish to work within the NHS. Further training can also be provided relevant to your role.
- Can I work hours to suit me? Of course. The beauty of working for an agency is that you work when you are available. As long as you text in your availability on a weekly basis we will contact you when shifts come in that match your availability.
If you want to join us go here and register with us: