PLEASE SEARCH TO SEE IF WE
HAVE VACANCIES IN YOUR AREA
You will find both part time and full time nurse jobs that are both permanent and temporary across the UK on this job board.
247 Professional Health are looking to recruit Care Assistants in the Hemsworth Yorkshire and surrounding areas. This role is ideal for experienced care assistants wanting either full time flexible work or just 1 – 2 shifts a week within a nursing or care home setting.
Weekly pay for Care Assistants is – £8.25 – £9.25 per hour paid via PAYE or Limited Company and there is no charge for pay roll.
Don’t drive? Don’t worry – we provide transport to those who require it!
Some of the shift patterns you could work are:
· 7.30am-7.30pm, 7.30am-2.30pm, 10am-6pm, 2.30pm-7.30pm, 8am-8pm
· 7.30pm-7.30am, 8pm-8am
247 Professional Health Offer:
· Working for a reputable agency – Established since 2008
· Weekly Pay
· You can get paid via PAYE or via your Limited Company
· Advanced block booked shifts
· Optional work place pension scheme
· Provided Uniform, ID badge and regular timesheets
· Last minute shifts, when you find yourself available at short notice
· Flexible hours that you can change to suit your needs week by week
· On-going Staff Development – Qualification opportunities
· We will update your Mandatory training for FREE
· Support from our consultants 24 hours a day 7 days a week
· Refer a friend scheme *Terms Apply
Our client’s services include EMI, Dementia and Residential Homes. The role entails supporting registered nurses taking responsibility for the physical and emotional wellbeing and social care needs of the residents. You will be assisting residents with all aspects of personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals and updating records. You will be caring and attentive with the skills to build strong and trusting relationships with people and generally promoting the residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care. This is a great opportunity for all Care Assistants gain a variety of different experiences within different settings.
· 6 months experience in the role of care assistant within the last 5 years in the UK
· Proof of right to work in the UK
We will be holding interviews for this post immediately so if you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for the position please click the ‘Apply’ button below to submit a copy of your CV.
247 Professional Health is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment. Therefore, all offers of employment, where appropriate, are subject to an enhanced DBS check.