247 Professional Health – children’s services.
Our staff can be booked at short notice to cover staff absence, holidays, staff shortages etc. We can also assist you to recruit permanent members of staff for your
We have worked with a number of Children’s Services and understand it takes time to get the right person for the job and the child. With this in mind, we have worked out a cost effective way to recruit permanent staff for any business large or small which allows you to get to know the candidates and the children to get to know the people who are going to be caring for them.
Our safer recruitment procedures:
- Strategic advertisements and campaign’s with a commitment to safeguarding
- Telephone Screening
- Full application form with any gaps in employment verified
- Face to face interview
- All proofs of identification and address verified and copied
- Full enhanced DBS in our name
- Most recent employment reference, verified by telephone and in writing
- Up to another 3 reference’s verified by telephone and in writing
- Literacy and Maths tests undertaken
- Short listing
- Updates on all recommended training subjects
- Individual staff profiles and ID badges created
You can be confident that 247 Professional Health will take the time to find someone who meets all of your needs and high expectations.
We only represent those who meet our extremely high standards; therefore you can trust us to find you that perfect candidate. We will look at suitability and experience in order to find what it is you are looking for to suit your individual services. If you are looking for reliable and competent temporary or permanent staff, call us today for more information on our services. 0845 4097 247
Some of the roles we can recruit for: Special Needs Teaching Assistants, SEN Support staff, Support Workers, Education Care Mentors and Children’s Care home Managers
If you have 6 months paid work experience in the UK as a support worker and are looking to pick up 6 hours a week up to full time hours a week, we would be able to help.
We will allocate a dedicated member of our Recruitment Team to ensure your compliance checks are processed and completed as quickly as possible following a successful interview.